I have been supervising and consulting with professionals since 2011. I have supported professionals in many different roles, from psychotherapists to actors, nurses to reiki practitioners. I offer both one to one and group sessions.
I offer the experience and knowledge I’ve gained in both:
– My years of work in mental health and trauma settings, the UK charities sector, the NHS, teaching both privately and in University settings, running groups, setting up counselling services ++
– My training in counselling, psychotherapy, clinical supervision, group work, yoga, breathwork, mindfulness, somatic movement, the neurobiology of trauma, anxiety and stress ++
The space and what we can use it for:
– An open and honest dialogue about your work, your clients, your colleagues, the space you work in.
– We can apply psychodynamic, attachment-based, mindfulness-based and/or neurobiological thinking about your work, the relationships, meaning, useful actions to take, as well as self-care that may be needed. We can explore client issues, boundaries in the work, difference and diversity, social and societal issues and their impact ++
– I can teach you how to apply neuroscientific thinking around trauma, stress and anxiety states to your work, or simply to develop your own understanding of these ideas.
– Self-care and understanding the impact of your work, is of very great importance to me. We often discount the impact working in care and supportive roles, management roles, creative and dramatic roles may have on our well-being. Now more than ever, those who support, care for, teach and lead others need to be as well resourced, nourished and cared for themselves as is possible. I offer neurobiologically informed ideas, tools and thinking to aid in this.
Please contact me for pricing and availability, or to discuss any organisational need for staff groups.