– Sessions are online, via zoom or facetime
You will need space to lay and sit down comfortably, warmly and privately.
– Space needed for movement will need to be big enough for you to move your arms freely around your standing and laying body.
Imagine drawing a circle with your arms in all directions, standing, sitting and laying down, that’s the space you’ll need. Blankets and pillows may also be needed.
– Single use sessions (just breathwork for example) can be 30 minutes long. Multiple use sessions (Mindfulness and Movement or more) would be 60 or 75 minutes long. Outdoor sessions would be 75 minutes long. Supervision is 60 or 90 minutes long
– One to one session cost: 60mins is £76. 75mins is £105. 90 minutes is £132. If you require fees in Euros please let me know. All payments are via PayPal or bank transfer.
– Sessions can booked as one offs, or booked in fortnightly, monthly or ad hoc, dependent on your need.
– Before a first session I will send a list of questions so we can make sure the session is one that can best suit your needs. I may also arrange a brief phone call if there are any more complex needs.
– Nature based mindfulness sessions are delivered outdoors in Mürzzuschlag, Austria. Warm clothes and walking shoes will be needed for this.
For organisations: sessions can also be booked as one off workshops, as a series aimed at specific issues, to develop tools for specific areas of difficulty, such as trauma informed, anxiety reduction, managing fight, flight and freeze responses, tools for building more capacity to manage stress ++
For organisation pricing please contact me