– Sessions are online, via zoom or facetime
– Session that have mindfulness, breathwork and movement combined will be created with a flow, like a class. They will be formatted based on your need and what you’d like to learn. The different aspects of the session will compliment one another.
You will need space to lay and sit down comfortably, warmly and privately.
– Sessions can also be delivered outdoors in Mürzzuschlag, Austria. Warm clothes and walking shoes will be needed for this.
– Space needed for movement will need to be big enough for you to move your arms freely around your standing and laying body.
Imagine drawing a circle with your arms in all directions, standing, sitting and laying down, that’s the space you’ll need. Blankets and pillows may also be needed.
– Single use sessions (just breathwork for example) can be 30 minutes long. Multiple use sessions (Mindfulness and Movement or more) would be 60 or 75 minutes long. Outdoor sessions would be 75 minutes long. Supervision is 60 or 90 minutes long
– Session cost: 30mins is £38. 60mins is £76. 75mins is £105. 90 minutes is £132. If you require fees in Euros please let me know. All payments are via PayPal or bank transfer.
– Sessions can booked as one offs, or booked in fortnightly, monthly or ad hoc, dependent on your need.
– Before a
first session I will send a list of questions so we can make sure the session
is one that can best suit your needs. I may also arrange a brief phone call if
there are any more complex needs.